During securing the cargo, tensioners are required for tightening straps with buckles.
Normally manual tensioners are used because :
- It allows to apply tension in very easy & user friendly way.
- It is made from hardened steel material & high quality steel body.
- It has less wear & tear problems compared to automatic tools.
- It has very low initial cost.
- It is very light weight tool.
- Can be used at multiple locations as taking it from one place to another is easy.
- Long life & easy maintenance.
Automatic Tool for Lashing (Strapping)
We have pneumatic tool which has having following features :
- Good ways of tensioning can be handled especially when the strap cannot be pre-tighten around the package.
- By its high tensioning force the pneumatic tensioner guarantees the optimum pretension of textile and composite strap up to 34mm widths. The integrated cutting device allows working without previous cutting of the used material and therefore most minimum consumption of strapping material.
- Very rugged design for professional application.
- Especially suitable when pre-tightening of the strap is not or only very restricted possible.
- Low weight, app. 3.8 kg and thus easy handling.
- High tensioning power, max 7.500 N.
- Always constant tensioning by prefix of the working pressure.
We can arrange demo at customer's site to show the performance of this pneumatic tool.
We have team of service engineers with all spares available at Pune so as to render quick after sales services to customers.
Strapping Trolleys (Dispensers)
- It is a portable device for keeping strapping products.
- Strapes can be placed securely in this trolley.
- It is very easy to handle.
- For operator, it is very useful as keeping strapes, buckles & tensioner at one place is possible due to this trolley.
- Helps in having good housekeeping as all required products are in one place while securing the cargo.