We hire professionals with a combination of technology and domain expertise at various positions. It also presents suitable opportunities to fresher’s. We are looking for Enthusiastic, Self-driven, Analytical, Solution-oriented and customer centric people like you. If tackling comprehensive and complex challenges in resolving customer's ground issues excites you and if you are interested in working for a lean and agile organisation - we invite you to apply.
Send your resume in following format or mail the same on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Email ids.
Find Below Latest job openings at Multitech Products Pvt. Ltd. :
- ASSISTANT QUALITY MANAGER
Experience : 3-5 Years
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure proper and accurate calibration of testing equipment.
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supervise the daily work of the QC Technicians within the area.
- Maintain accuracy of testing and result recordkeeping
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Finding and fixing faults at each stage of the production process
- Checking that production methods meet legislation guidelines
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Conducts technical analysis and makes recommendations on process, technology, data flow, and external vendors to help improve quality and efficiency of products and services delivered on the web channel.
- The ability to use your technical knowledge to design policies
- Organisational skills